Jun 14, 2007

New kitchen, Vintage aprons...

Inspired by the fact that next month I will have a new kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances, I've decided to sew up some vintage styled aprons. One green/red and the other yellow/orange. Great pattern and fabric from Purl Patchwork. I'm very excited to start!





















I haven't forgotten my Phyllo Yoked Pullover though. I'm currently at 6", only 10" more to go in stockinette in the round... *pulls out gun, locks and loads it*. Seriously though, it's not as bad as I make it seem. The yarn slides on the needles very nicely and it goes rather fast.


















Here's just a proud mother photo. My Hope resting on my knee on the couch earlier. She is just the more darling dog ever.


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love the knitting in the geraniums action. Nice.

CityMinx said...

I love when a post makes me laugh out loud....
Thanks again for dinner, have a great weekend!