Jun 19, 2007

Goodies, Pillows, and Aprons

It's a new issue of Knitty and a new project I must make. This time it's Wisp! So simple so pretty and yarn that I can quickly pick up at The Point!




















Here are some of the goods I got from the Renegade Craft Fair.
















ReproDepo fabric ends at 1 dollar an ounce! The japanese fabric at the end with the blue dolls was 6 dollars an ounce.






















A cramcream carryall. Too cute to resist at 10 dollars.
















And beautiful illustrations to hang in my new place.




I discovered Amy Butler's Gum Drop Pillow pattern and adore it. I need an ottoman in the new apt and couldn't find just the right one. Now I can make it!





















And lastly, one apron down, one to go.




Allen and I took a bike ride up the West side and took a tour of the Science Barge. It was fantasic and I will post photos next time.

3 comments:

Macoco said...

That is some really cool fabric! I looks like you really scored at the fair.

city girl said...

keep me posted on the gum drop pillows. i thought about this pattern, but i'll wait to see how it goes for you. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, you had a good haul!!! I should have dipped into the reprodepot fabrics--I just covered my eyes and forced myself to walk by!