Jun 12, 2007

Irony and a sweater....

After a month and a half of non-stop knitting ... Delicious is finally finished!!



The sassy Jill A. helped me take this fabulous photo. But here comes the irony... it was about 80 degrees out today. Not exactly the right conditions to be sporting merino/cashmere/silk blends. And so in this spirit... the next item to be cast on is this...















A beautiful COTTON LACE yoked top. Pattern from Knitting Nature. The yarn has been in my stash since the Suss sale and I've been waiting for the right moment to start it. My hope is that I finish it before the summer is over. I am on a finishing streak so it may not be as impossible as it seems.

Here's to wishing!

2 comments:

city girl said...

it's fabulous, dahlink!

Rebecca said...

It looks cute! (But even better in person.)