Sep 19, 2006

So what do you do when your dreams come true?

BIG NEWS!!

I just accepted a copywriting job at a top 5 worldwide ad agency!! Im so stoked to start. I gave my two week notice. After the two weeks is up, I'm going on my trip and then I start the day after I come back. Crazy isn't it?!

For the past 24 hours, I've been pinching myself just incase im still asleep.

On the wooly front, I went to the Point's Gold Club Member (Gold Club = I spend wayyyy too much money there) breakfast. I had a great time. Of course I couln't get myself up at the asscrack of dawn so I was about 45 mins late. But I did win a door prize. (Mine is the same print as the photo in the middle of the page with the bag open from top view.) I chatted with Karen and ate some yummy apicot scones.

I had Bday dinner with Eric/baba this weekend! It was so much fun to see Charlie and Oli again. We went here. The food was very good. I'll post photos when I get a chance to get them off my camera.

Anyhoo, thats all for now. I'm trying to get in some knit time!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Congrats on the new job!!

I had fun on Sunday. We should try to get together again. :)

CityMinx said...

yay! congrats!

hope to see you soon!