Oct 30, 2006

Bev the busy bee

Well, it's offical. I'm a copywriter. A scary but pleasurable concept. I'm enjoying my time at work and in such have completely neglected my blog. Ack!

I missed Rhineback (Sheep & Wool Festival for all you non wool lovers). I regret not going but just couldnt afford going mad on fiber. I promised that I would not disappoint myself next fall. This does not mean that I have forgotten my needles! I have been working on a bunch of stuff. Here is just some of my many projects.


This is my plan for thrummed mittens (not exactly the pair I'm making but you get the gist) I am excited to get started but not until I finish all the goodies for my company's craft fair!

You heard right, I am going to sell my knitted and handmade yummies at a craft fair. Very excited and started knitting right away.


Lovely merino/wool hat. (w/optional hat pin yet to be created)


Some beaded stitch markers. I haven't decided if I want to sell these yet. They might just be too cute to give up.

You all must be wondering about my trip (and if you're not just pretend you are to placate me). It was fabulous. Lots of sun, shopping and solace. Here are some photos if anyone is interested. Cruise Photos

And now I'm off to bed.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love your main color for the mittens! I know how long it took for you to decide!