Sep 4, 2006

This(be)... a tale of alluring beauty

May I present to you, the first born lovely of the kingdom of Knittini ... Thisbe.



This bi-color yumminess is named after Greece's Juliet. A hit of romance and undeniably touchable. The lace and deep V neck show glimpses of unknown as did the crack in the wall for Thisbe.

I've created this garment out of Misti Alpaca for the ribbing and Reynolds Rapture for the lace and the bust/back. I'm about half way there and will keep you updated when I have progressed some more.

In less than 30 days, I will be on a ship to the Carribean! There will be two formal nights aboard the ship and since I am as casual as they come, I haven't got a thing to wear! This is, until this weekend - I found the cutest dress Saturday at Macy's and found the perfect matching shoes at DSW today!



To make things even more perfect, my clappy will give the outfit its finishing touch! More photos when I return from my trip.



Unfortunately, my camera ran out of juice before I could capture a non fuzzy close up of it. So this will have to do. The color is pretty close but it does have a little more glitz in person.

DSW was having a HUGE clearance sale. (30% off of 20 - 50% off of already reduced prices!!!!!!!!) I thought I was going to be in that store forever. Thank god I had Allen there to tell me what not to buy. So I made out with only two pairs, the one above and these.



Very cute and can definitely be worn in the fall with a cute pair of socks or some stockings.

Well, I'm off to continue working on Thisbe. TaTa!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Oooh, Thisbe looks purty! I can't wait to see the finished product!