Nov 4, 2007

Forced to be Santa's little helper...

No, I haven't forgotten that I have a blog, nor have I dropped dead. I got a new job as a retail copywriter and it's the holiday season for us. I have been up to my eyeballs with work for the past month and will most likely be swimming in more of the like until January. I am also still teaching at The Point on some weekends. Of course, I have still been trying to knit but it's been a rather slow process. I finally finished my Claw Vest for Allen! Made with Noro Silk Garden in a lovely black, blue, gray, green combo. It's detailed with a claw cable going up the front and half way down the back.


















At first he didn't like the green but after trying it on a week ago, he decided it wasn't all that bad. I think he looks quite smashing in it.




















I've also been working on the Cowl Pullover from Knitting Nature. I'm using Suss Alpaca Tweed and its coming along nicely. I'll have photos next time. For now, here the cutest photo of Hope I've taken in a while.

3 comments:

Macoco said...

Allen does look smashing in that vest! I love all of those colors.

Rebecca said...

I'm so glad Allen decided that he liked the colors after all. The vest looks amazing!

CityMinx said...

he's such a handsome devil....