May 26, 2007

A Sublime Sweater and gals at The Point of silliness...
















I spent a lovely day with Jill A. yesterday. We had lunch at Ino, shopped for laptops/laptop bags, had chocolates and of course knitted at The Point! It is there that we took this silly picture on my laptop with Rebecca!



















While I was there I worked on my Delicious powder blue Sublime Sweater. Made with DK weight merino/ cashmere/silk, its soft and very easy to work with. The pattern from the book is also very easy to decipher. I decided to work the sleeves first because I tend to hate sleeves. I never knit them. Leaving me with only a body and a couple of extra balls of yarn! This a sweater it does not make. Anyhooie, the sleeves are done. I'm knitting the body in the round so I don't have to seam as much. I can't wait to see how this baby turns out!

No comments: