Jan 16, 2007

Major Updates

Well, I'm going to make good on my promise... finally. Here are a few things that have been going on the past month à la maison de Knittini.

My good friend Jon/Lyam/Lyamathon came back from Hong Kong over the holidays to visit us. We went out to Spice for dinner, where I snapped this photo.



But Jon wasn't the only ones I celebrated with over the holidays. Here's me with the C-town (although we don't all live in ctown anymore) gang.



Here's Allen and I during the gang's xmas secret santa lunch exchange.




The week before Xmas, 2 days before Eric left to Ecuador, Charlie, Nate, Eric, Curly, and I went to Barracuda to see Shasta Cola shake her bon bon.






On Xmas morning, Hope received her present.





We named her sheep: Baba Black Sheep. She sleeps with it every night. So cute.


Fear not, there is knitting content here. This is my cashmere scarf blocking on my very cramped bed. I had to curve the scarf around because it would not fit otherwise.



I'll post more knitting photos soon. Off to the doctor's!

No comments: