Dec 5, 2006

Turkey and Wool

Thanksgiving weekend passed in a flash. I watched the Macy's parade.


Then I went to Allen's uncle's house for a Chinese dinner. There was noodles, roast pork, and all sorts of Asian delights. After our bellies were filled, the turkey came out of the oven... uhhh. As you can guess, that family had a lot of turkey sandwiches the week after.

I came off the elevators this morning at work to be greeted by this:


That's right boys and girls! It's craft fair time! Very exciting moment. I've become a knitting machine at home and on the train. Knits, purls, k2togs, ssks - all blending in a flurry of yarn and needles.

BTW, my friend Oli lent me "Middlesex" last week. It is a very good read. I recommend it to anyone who is looking for an above par book.

More updates soon, I promise.

No comments: