May 13, 2006

where have i been?

Wow....has it really been almost a month since Ive blogged? Geez...that just goes to show you how busy I am lately. First off - I got a job!!! Not a pizza delivery, selling clothing, doing freelance job - but a real honest to god job with a salary and vacation days and all that good stuff. Im designing presentations and newsletters for a retail marketing company. Yes I know - its not advertising but it really is a step in the right direction, especially since I need some money in the bank and fast. So yay me!

The end of last month marked my 6th month anniversary with Allen. We went out to Serendipity to celebrate. I've come to a conclusion about us after 6 months - he makes me happy, the kind of happy where you want to jump up and sing while skipping down the street. *huggles*



On the knitting front, I seem to be a bit distracted. Here are all the things on the needles now:



This is a patchwork afgan from this book:Under Cover



This is from a Special Rebecca done just for Super Soft Kid:Rebecca
It will look like this:




This is going to be a hoody for Allen. I told him he was going to get it next winter. :blush:


This is a sock for Allen but the more I knit it - the more I dislike it. I dont know if I have the heart to rip so Ive put it aside for now.


Here is the cotton tee from Vogue a few months back. I finished it in record time - around 2 weeks after I started but now I cant bring myself to seam up the two parts. It looks like its going to be hard with the ruffling and all.

BUT in all that unfinished work - there is this:

I knitted this up with Giotto that was on super sale at The Point. The pattern is from Loop de Loop. Only 3 days and no seaming! I love it!

Now I must go have lunch with my friends before they think something has happened to me...teehee.

No comments: